Monday 28 January 2008

Second Lael Tour games

Well we certainly were more organised this Saturday with the League stuff. Tim and I got stuck into the maps needed for the evening, and Richard showed up just in time with print-outs of all the maps and rules and scenarios and all. Awesome! We had a lot of battles raging across the club-house and many points racked up, not by me unfortunately. I faced down against Feora and a Flesh-wall, no way I could get my objective down this week. Then the little Firebug rushed me, and it was all over, Bugger!
We had six visitor players again, from Ipswich, welcome guys...see ya next time again.
Cheers

G

1 comment:

The Welcome Wagon said...

Tough luck on that result. I had a very tense match-up vs Cynar that lasted over 10 rounds. Unfortunately by the end of it every one of my models was down. It was close before that though! No way of getting my faction bonus - it was kill a warjack using missile fire before it got into combat - yet it was 'dawn' rules so could only see a few inches...

eldarveteran