Sunday 25 November 2007

Saturday Night Live!

Hi there,

I was given PAGE 5 in spades, had my Brass Ones handed to me with a bit of 'Jack oil gravy!

So went my first Tournament.
I was thoroughly trounced, to put it in a word, BUT, I had immense fun and I think so did all the rest.
A Mini-Tournament hosted by the Bury WarGamers this Saturday past. Duelling Battlegroups and Wargroups (Warmachine/Hordes) in a limited timeframe...Mayhem!

Three visiting Warcasters, from Londonium, had sound strategies & a bit of luck and walked off with the prizes. Well done chaps, I think we need to get a bit more aggressive with out gaming, Huh!

Thanks to Runik Games of Ipswich who kindly donated 75 quid worth of vouchers for the prizes, and brought a fair portion of their shop with for us to sample. (Did we ever, vultures the lot of them...or is it just 'who snoozeth looseth')

Thanks also to Commander Adept Steve and Scrutator Tim for a great evening, casual and brutal as it should be !

Some people just couldn't be dragged into the fray, altho' eventually Anthony relented and carved Deneghra into chop suey in the third round of his battle, well done mate!

All the new pics are in the Bury Album in the sidebar.

See ya Soon,

G

1 comment:

captain stevo said...

Hi mate. Just wanted to say your Warcaster and Merc Jacks looked really good on the table Saturday night. The photos in the gallery are excellent and your blog is coming along really nicely....its good to have you on board at the club.